Friday 21 September 2012

Love-struck Lukas Podolski wants an Arsenal tattoo after just five dates

Lukas Podolski has only just ended his on-off 17-year relationship with FC Cologne and he’s already plotting a tattoo in honour of his new flame.
But the Germany international isn’t going to rush any decision to mark his affection for new club Arsenal in ink.
Asked whether a Gunners’ tattoo to match his Cologne one was in the offing, he told the Mirror: “Maybe on this one – my left arm – in a few years!
“Cologne meant so much to me because I was there a long time. Maybe I will do the same with Arsenal because I like this club.
“It is a big club and maybe we can do a tattoo. We can speak about this in the next three or four years.”
But after three goals in his first five games, Gooners will be pleased to hear that Podolski is thinking that far ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment