Thursday 20 September 2012

Right now, no relationships for me – Salman Khan

Bollywood Actor Salman Khan was Recently in Ahmedabad to launch his Being Human Stores in the city.During his confession with media reporters he talked about flimmaking,fame,Boxoffice report,Relationship etc etc.
Salman Khan’s Hetic Life :-
Tiger Salman feels that life has become hetic now,”Few years back, life was simple. There was only one TV channel called Doordarshan. There was All India Radio…. no FM channels.Today Life is more hectic.So much of news channels,Magazines ..etc etc.”
Boxoffice Talks :-
Actor Salman Khan is having a dream-run at Boxoffice with back to back 4 blockbusters,When asked him about his success mantra at Boxoffice,Salman said,”Aggressive marketing of a film will not help to attract people.What stays in mind of the audience is the date of release. If the promo is slick, then it’s going to definitely attract people. Even as an actor, I get attracted to promos of Hollywood films.”
Salman Khan’s Simple Life :-
Appartently,Salman Khan want to be like a simple person,rather than living life like a star.”I am one guy who doesn’t want to live the life of a star. I want to eat, enjoy with my friends and travel around — I don’t want the trappings that come with being a star,”Salman said.

Huge Fan Following :-
Dabangg Khan has got a huge fan following With over 2 millions twitter followers and 3 Million Facebook likes on his official page.From Kid to Adult to Old people.Everyone loves Salman Khan.When asked about his fan following,Salman said”Yes, it feels wonderful to see so much of people appreciating my work. I think, it’s the way I speak that acts as a bond with people. I am honest and I speak from my heart. That’s why I connect with people.”
Salman Khan’s Realation Ship Status :-
Salman Khan is happy with his present life.He feels realtionship just happens very quickly.”Relationships just happen without any plans. Right now, no relationships for me.”
We Wish Salman Khan to have more success in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment